Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still MIA... Updates coming soon!

So, I promise... I have not abandoned blog land... Updates to come soon! It looks like my blog needs some serious "clean up"... the header pic is gone.... fonts have all gone crazy & super sized... Hopefully I will figure out how to get things back to "normal" soon & be back with some updated pics....

Oh yeah, not doing too well with the "goals" for 2008... each week I plan to step back on that treadmill & start the "Couch to 5K" plan.... maybe this is the week, who knows... butI will keep you updated, maybe that will give me some accountability!! I really would love to lose another 20 lbs before summer... still have time, just need to get MOTIVATED... you got any suggestions?? Wanna join me??

Weekly to daily blogging.... well, as you can see I have failed on that one also! :o) January 2008 only 2 posts making a lot of unkept promises (sorry) well, today makes 3... Hopefully this will get better & easier! I must let go of my type A personality... I have lots of things to say! :o)

OK, for now I must work, work, work as I am on call today & I promise if time is wasted... I will most definetly get called in & will be regretting it later!

Be back soon....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Joy! You are welcome over at my blog anytime...I am glad to have inspired you. Really...if I can run and lose this weight then anyone can...you definitely still have time before summer! Good luck!