Thursday, October 11, 2007

Escape to Myrtle Beach

**Logan Lovin' the Beach!! **WOW, Let's go... I'm ready!
**LOOK at those waves!!

**Let me show you how, Seth!
**My biggest Beach Bum!
**"OK... You have to tackle these waves sideways" What a great big brother!
**I'll show you how to dig a really BIG hole!!
** Seriously MOM... We have no time for pictures!!
** Well, Brudder.... This is how I do it!! :o)
**The boys thought this was the BEST tub ever & almost as fun as the waterpark!
**Check out our "bubble" beards!
** Not sure which one enjoyed the rides the most!!
** LOOK.... There's Mommy with that camera again!
** They absolutely LOVED the lazy river & the water park!!
**It's raining.....
** Seth swimming!
** IT's POURING!! :o)
** The boys at Broadway at the Beach!!
** A Little More "CHEESE"
** SERIOUSLY.... I'm Innocent... (What you can't see so well in this picture is that his face is covered in chewed crayon pieces!)
** Imagine that... The boys riding Dinosaurs @ Broadway??
** I'm Pooped... Good Night, ALL!!

No comments: