Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Wonderful Husband!!


Steven, has been my better half for almost 16 yrs now & to those who know him he often comes across as very harsh & cold but he has a wonderful soft side that he will ocassionally let others see.

He has always loved to catch me off guard & last week he certainly did that!! My camera has been broken for a while... not to the point that I could take no pictures but broken to the point that I hoped that soon we could replace it. We had begun to look at what our options were & see what was out there & I, of course had my eye on a few that I dreamed of having. Well, out of nowhere last Friday he came home from taking the boys to school & "running a few errands" with 2 big bags from Best Buy & a huge smile on his face!! (Priceless glimpse of his soft side!)

Yep... you guessed it! He had got me the camera I had been most hoping for of course with all the bells & whistles! as he does nothing on a small scale! NOW... I have that huge smilw & I'm just blown away! "Happy Anniversary!" he says. "I know it's early but I wanted to make sure that you had it in enough time for Halloween, visit to the Pumkin Patch, etc." So now I have become a "MAMMARAZZI" as I saw phrased on one of my favorite blogs! I have a lot to learn & this camera can do way more that I will probably ever know... BUT I love it & I actually got a pic of Seth smiling! Not the back of his head or his eyes closed! YEAHH!!

So... to the love of my life.... Thank you, Thank You, Thank You! You still amaze me & keep me on my toes after all these years! You are the best! "I love you!, Steven"

Ok, Anniversary coming up... 16 yrs... How could that be??? Again, that's worthy of a whole other blog coming soon! ..... I Promise! ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joy,
What an awesome gift! I can't wait to see your new toy! Takes tons of pictures-we love to see your sweet family! I am married to one of those men who rarely lets others see the sweet side of him but when he does, WOW! Have a fun weekend of photo fun!
Angel