Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Official Report Card

Yes, Logan got his first real report card yesterday and I am so proud to report he got all A's. He was so proud & excited. Of course, mommy made a big deal of it! He is so smart it blows me away sometimes. Just yesterday morning before school he recited almost all of his Bible verses to me that he has learned this year so far. Heck, I can't even remember last weeks Bible verse. He just picks up everything so quickly. He's getting better & better with his reading & spelling. Coming to me & spelling words out or saying that word or that name starts with letter ___. I think math is going to be his better subject, though ... he loves to see how high he can count (usually 100 & higher) & he loves adding & subtracting numbers.... always asking "Mommy, dod you know what 5+ 2 is??" We ran into his teacher the other night out to dinner, she had nothing but wonderful things to say of him. Stating he was truly a blessing to teach & always did exactly what she said without question & was always excited & ready to do whatever came next! I'd like to think we had something to do with that... but in all honesty that's just his nature & the special blessing WE were given from God!! It's amazing when I stop & think of just how much life has changed, how big he is getting & how great life really is!....

Coming soon.... the fall sports round up (can you believe the season is over?) & Halloween FUN!!! Until then....

No comments: